The number of people admitted to hospital for wasp or bee stings more than doubled last year, according to a parliamentary written reply. Bee expert Lars Chittka, from Queen Mary College at the University of London, said that this was because millions of foreign bumblebees had been shipped into England to work in commercial glasshouses (www.publications.parliament.uk).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various