Female hormones protect against gastric cancer, US study findings suggest. After 419,260 person-years of follow-up, 154 of 73,442 Shanghai women were diagnosed with gastric cancer. Analysis revealed that women who were fertile for less than 30 years were 90 per cent more likely to develop gastric cancers than those who were fertile for 30-36 years. Years since menopause and intrauterine device use were also linked to gastric cancer risk (Gut 2007 Online).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire