Children who participated in a family-based weight-management programme had better outcomes for weight gain, body fat, BMI and insulin sensitivity compared with children who received traditional weight counselling in a clinic. The US study included 209 overweight children aged 8 to 16. Participants who received clinic counselling averaged a BMI increase of 1.6 compared to a 1.7 decrease in the family management group (JAMA 2007; 297: 2,697-704).
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom