Newborn babies of mothers with hepatitis B should be immunised to protect them against the disease, Danish researchers have found. They analysed the findings of 29 clinical trials to judge the benefits of hepatitis B vaccines and hepatitis B immunoglobin to newborn infants. They found that both types of vaccine currently available effectively prevented babies contracting hepatitis B. Immunoglobins were also effective. Using a vaccine in combination with immunoglobins was more effective than either alone (www.bmj.com).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide