TB must be tackled among socially excluded groups if the disease is to be controlled in the UK, public health experts have warned. Homeless people, problem drug users and people with HIV have the highest rates of TB infection and are the most likely to have delayed presentation. To tackle the problem, homeless people with TB need to be admitted to hospital to ensure treatment continuation, and all patients in socially excluded groups should be allocated a key worker.
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide