Low testosterone increases the risk of anaemia in men and women over 65 years old, US researchers have found. The study of 905 people, 88 of whom were anaemic, showed men with the lowest testosterone levels were up to 13 times as likely to develop anaemia as those with the highest levels. Among women, low testosterone increased the risk of anaemia more than threefold.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Salaried GP, Banbury Giant Recruitment Banbury