Indoor swimming pools may be responsible for increases in childhood asthma. Belgian researchers used data from a study of 190,000 European 13- to 14-year-olds to compare the rates of wheezing and atopic eczema with the number of swimming pools per capita. They found the rate of wheezing rose by 3.39 per cent for each additional indoor chlorinated swimming pool per 100,000 of the population (Occupational and Environmental Medicine online).
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon Urgent Care Centre Greenbrook Healthcare Beckenham, London (Greater)
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester