The headmistress and six other staff at The Meadows School in Oldbury, West Midlands, have developed an allergy to school. Shortly after the £5 million school opened in 2003 the teachers developed allergic symptoms and breathing difficulties which prevent them from working there. Building materials have been blamed for the symptoms, but despite tests, the specific cause remains unknown (www.teachers.org.uk).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various