Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are no more likely to develop hearing loss than other patients of the same age, according to the results of a US study presented at the American Auditory Society annual meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona. Researchers from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota compared hearing loss rates in 29 RA patients and 30 age- and sex-matched controls, and found no difference in rates of hearing loss between the two groups (www.amauditorysoc.org).
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide