Increased pulse pressure is a good predictor of new onset AF, according to data from the US Framingham Heart Study. Among 5,331 adults, aged an average of 57, follow-up over 16 years showed that 363 men and 335 women developed AF. Analysis revealed that each 20mmHg increase in pulse pressure was associated with a 34 per cent increased risk of developing AF (JAMA 2007; 297: 709–15).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various