A human prostate has been grown from embryonic stem cells for the first time by a team of Australian researchers. The all-female research team hopes the technique will help scientists develop treatments for prostate disease by allowing them to observe at first hand the factors that play a role in the development of the prostate (Nature Methods 2006; 3: 179-81).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide