Exposure to pesticides may increase the risk of brain tumours, according to French researchers. The association of occupational and environmental exposure to pesticides and brain tumours was assessed in 221 people with brain tumours and 442 individually matched controls. Agricultural workers exposed to the highest levels of pesticide had a twofold greater risk of brain tumours (OEM Online 2007).l Do pesticides cause Parkinson's? - Page 18.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide