Any amount of ozone, produced when vehicle and industrial emissions react with sunlight, is harmful to health, US research has shown. The research analysed data on air pollution, weather and all-cause mortality from 98 urban areas between 1987 and 2000. An increase in ozone concentration of 10 parts per billion was associated with a 0.3 per cent increase in mortality. (www.ehponline.org).
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Berkshire- up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Berkshire
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire