A good laugh can improve inflammatory cytokine levels in people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Japanese researchers have found. They took blood samples from 41 patients before and after listening to an hour-long 'Raguko', a traditional Japanese comic story. Those who had enjoyed the story had their cytokine levels measured. 'Mirthful laughter' was found to reduce serum levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and increase those of anti-inflammatory ones (Rheumatology, 2006; 45: 182-6).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide