Cows have been found that can produce skimmed milk naturally, say researchers from New Zealand. They propose that if they can locate the exact genes responsible for the skimmed milk, the discovery could revolutionise the dairy industry. It could allow farmers to breed cows that still produced full-fat milk but with only the unsaturated fats, making it healthier for people to drink (C&I Online 2007).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various