Ginseng could be used to reduce cancer-related fatigue, according to research presented last week at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Chicago. Researchers enrolled 282 patients in a randomised placebo-controlled trial, with treatment arms consisting of placebo and three different daily doses of American ginseng. The patients receiving the largest doses, 2,000mg a day, showed the greatest improvements in overall energy levels, had higher vitality levels and less fatigue.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various