Teenagers with nut allergy need to be more aware of the risks of kissing someone too soon after they have eaten nuts, according to US research presented at the 2006 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology in Miami. It takes four hours for peanut traces to disappear after eating a peanut butter sandwich and traces remain even after tooth brushing (www.aaaai.org).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide