Playing a game of darts can be bad for your heart, according to UK research. Researchers found that a game of darts could more than double the average player's heart rate, to a level found in football players. A combination of hot venues, the stress of trying to work out scoring combinations and the chance of winning prize money all added to the pressure felt by darts players.
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Part Time GP's - England & Wales GP Partnership Ltd England and Wales
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide