A survey of Scandinavian patients found that the 18 per cent of patients who reported living in damp housing had a 36 per cent increased prevalence of wheeze, were nearly twice as likely to suffer nocturnal breathlessness and had a 28 per cent increased prevalence of asthma. They also found that patients with nocturnal symptoms were 16 per cent less likely to go into remission if they lived in damp homes (Thorax 2006; 61: 221-5).
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide