Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplants could boost treatment options for children with leukaemia, according to US research. The researchers studied 503 children under 16 with acute leukaemia who had undergone transplantation with umbilical cord blood and compared their outcomes with 282 children who had received an allele-matched bone marrow transplant. Survival rates after five years were similar. (The Lancet Online 2007).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide