The use of contraceptive pills and patches is not linked to weight gain, according to a comprehensive review of the literature. The analysis of data from 44 trials found that current evidence did not indicate a causal relationship between combination contraceptives and weight gain. It suggested that weighing women who used combination contraceptives might be less helpful than counselling about typical weight gain over time (www.cochrane.org).
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide