US researchers into Alzheimer's disease have discovered that brain cells damaged by stroke or head injury are triggered into a series of biochemical events that increases amyloid-beta production in the brain. They proposed that amyloid-beta, which is toxic to brain cells and can cause apoptosis, causes Alzheimer's as a result of a vicious cycle of continued cell death and amyloid-beta production.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide