Patients whose mean arterial BP drops during coronary artery bypass surgery may be at an increased risk of cognitive decline, US research has suggested. The researchers assessed 15 patients, aged 57 to 81, undergoing bypass surgery. Those whose mean arterial BP decreased by 27mmHg or more had an average decrease in score on the mini-mental state examination of 1.4 points (Arch Neurol Online 2007).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various