Alcohol, tobacco use and being male are associated with earlier onset of colorectal cancer, according to US research. The records of 161,172 patients with colorectal cancer were analysed to identify risk factors. Alcohol and tobacco users were found to develop cancer 7.8 years earlier on average (Arch Intern Med 2006;166:629-34).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide