Children with bipolar disorder suffer more than adults with the condition, US researchers have found. They assessed the symptoms of 263 children aged between seven and 17 with bipolar spectrum disorders. While adults typically take months or years to vary between manic and depressive periods, children were found to take just weeks. As a result, children and adolescents with bipolar disorder are symptomatic 60 per cent of the time (Arch Gen Psych 2006; 63: 175-83).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide