Learning a second language may help prevent the onset of Alzheimer's disease, according to a Canadian psychologist. Dr Ellen Bialystok, from York University in Toronto, carried out a computer reaction time test on 104 people between the ages of 30 and 88. Those who were bilingual had better reaction times and responded to rule changes more quickly than those who spoke only one language (www.yorku.ca).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire
- Salaried GP's Needed - North Cornwall IMH Group Cornwall
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena