Teetotal nuns have shown drinking beer may be good for the heart. Research presented at the Spanish Beer Makers' Association suggests that the hops in beer could help lower cholesterol. Over 45 days, 50 nuns drank 500ml of beer daily. After a six-month break they took 400mg hops daily for 40 days. In sisters with high cholesterol, levels fell by 6 per cent, said researchers from the Centre for Information on Beer and Health in Spain.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various