Drinking apple juice could help prevent asthma in children, according to UK research. For the study, the researchers asked the parents of 2,640 primary school children about how much fruit and fruit juice their children were consuming. They compared the answers for the 314 children who did have asthma with the children who did not. Apple juice helped protect against asthma (ERJ Online 2007).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various