Women can suffer from anxiety and stress after giving birth, Australian researchers have found. The study included 325 first-time mothers who gave birth between six weeks and six months previously. The researchers said that new mothers should be tested for anxiety as well as depression (BMC Psychiatry 2006;6:12).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various