The Prince's Foundation for Integrated Health is inviting entries to three new categories in its annual Integrated Health Awards.
The foundation is looking for innovative service or change that:
- has demonstrable impact on patient health,
- considers health taking account of lifestyle,culture, environment and emotional well-being,
- involves patients and the public and builds on relationships with community partners.
Dr Michael Dixon, the foundation’s medical director, said: ‘We’ve heard about so many excellent projects within NHS primary care that we decided to create these special new categories so we could celebrate the amazing work being done up and down the country.’
Applications must be made by 17 April.
- Should complementary medicine be more available in primary care?
- Editor’s blog: Why Prince Charles deserves a second chance on health
Comment below and tell us what you think