Dr Andy Grieve, an RAF GP from Aldershot in Hampshire, narrowly missed being selected to represent the UK in Land Rover's multi-sport and driving adventure, the G4 Challenge, which takes place across South America and Asia. Dr Grieve came second out of 1,000 in the UK final of the competition that pits individuals against each other in mountain biking, kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling, off-road driving and navigational challenges. 'I was upset not to get through, but it was a great experience and I might try again,' he said.
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Berkshire- up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Berkshire
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire