Suffolk GP Dr Karol Silovsky battled head winds and unseasonably high temperatures to raise £4,000 for the Breast Cancer Campaign by cycling around Cuba. Before the trip, Dr Silovsky was only an occasional cyclist. 'It may sound like a holiday but it was incredibly hard work,' he said. 'We set off about 8.30am and cycled until 6pm on each of the five cycling days. But I would recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Cuba and support a charity.' (www.justgiving.com/karolsilovsky).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide