Outbreaks of both influenza B and norovirus have hit the West Midlands in particular, according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA). School age children have been most affected, with latest figures showing that 42 per 100,000 children aged five to 14 in England and Wales visited their GP with flu-like illness in the week ending 29 January. Approximately 60 schools have been affected. Although the rate of norovirus, also known as winter vomiting disease, are high, they have not exceeded common winter levels, the HPA has said (www.hpa.org.uk).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire
- Salaried GP's Needed - North Cornwall IMH Group Cornwall
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena