MIMS Dermatology Conference: 13 March London 2012 / 21 June 2012 Manchester
20 July 2012
The 6th annual MIMS Dermatology conferences featured expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combined theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. The programmes included Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, and the latest best-practice examples and updates.
View the programme and event highlights below.
Watch delegate response.
Where to find us...
View MIMS Derma Manchester Hilton Manchester Deansgate in a larger map
Pictures from the event
The 6th MIMS Dermatology conference maintains its established reputation of excellence, with a programme featuring expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combine theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. With dedicated Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, gain insights into the latest best-practice examples and updates.
For information regarding exhibiting at or sponsoring this event, please contact Robert Nuzzaci on 0208 267 4884 or email email@example.com
Latest Articles from GP
- Exclusive: GP access pilots secure top-up funding worth millions of pounds
- GPs urged to offer greater choice of contraception
- GPs fear diagnostics meltdown as industrial action looms
- #WeekInReview - 17 April: Practices threatened with closure, get your arse to the doctors and #bowelcancer
- Vitamin D deficiency doubles risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- CAMBRIDGE - Salaried GP - Excellent Salary - Full Bens Package Dream Medical Ltd c£80,000 (neg) + OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE + BONUS SCHEME, Cambridgeshire
- LEAD GP - PICTURESQUE KENT - EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS Dream Medical Ltd c£90000 (fulltime) + Full benefits package, Kent
- GP - with or without MRCGP - Coastal Queensland - Australia Head Medical 60% billing, Queensland / North Queensland