MIMS Dermatology Conference: 13 March London 2012 / 21 June 2012 Manchester
20 July 2012
The 6th annual MIMS Dermatology conferences featured expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combined theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. The programmes included Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, and the latest best-practice examples and updates.
View the programme and event highlights below.
Watch delegate response.
Where to find us...
View MIMS Derma Manchester Hilton Manchester Deansgate in a larger map
Pictures from the event
The 6th MIMS Dermatology conference maintains its established reputation of excellence, with a programme featuring expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combine theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. With dedicated Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, gain insights into the latest best-practice examples and updates.
For information regarding exhibiting at or sponsoring this event, please contact Robert Nuzzaci on 0208 267 4884 or email email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham
- Salaried GP and GP Partner Positions nationwide Locum Staffing Lucrative rates, Nationwide
- GP - outer Melbourne - earnings c.$300kpa - Australia Head Medical Based 8 sessions per week - bill in the region of $10,000 per week. Estimated circa $300k pa, Victoria, Australia