MIMS Dermatology Conference: 13 March London 2012 / 21 June 2012 Manchester
20 July 2012
The 6th annual MIMS Dermatology conferences featured expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combined theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. The programmes included Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, and the latest best-practice examples and updates.
View the programme and event highlights below.
Watch delegate response.
Where to find us...
View MIMS Derma Manchester Hilton Manchester Deansgate in a larger map
Pictures from the event
The 6th MIMS Dermatology conference maintains its established reputation of excellence, with a programme featuring expert speakers delivering in-depth sessions that combine theoretical rigour and practical clinical advice. With dedicated Q&A sessions, step-by-step treatment guides and interactive discussions, gain insights into the latest best-practice examples and updates.
For information regarding exhibiting at or sponsoring this event, please contact Robert Nuzzaci on 0208 267 4884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send to a friend
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP The Higham Ferrers Surgery Salary negotiable , Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Full Time GP Partner/ Salaried GP Newtown Medical Practice Negotiable, Mid Wales/Shropshire Border
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- Integrated care pilot drives up dementia diagnosis
- Hunt 'must recognise growing GP crisis', warns RCGP
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.