A Bristol GP has set off from her home for Westminster on foot to highlight the plight of war-torn Iraq. Dr Diana Warner, who works part time at Hartcliffe Health Centre, is calling on others to join her for a leg of the 120-mile trek, which she hopes to finish on 14 July. She said: 'I was shocked by the recent UN report that life in Iraq has become unbearable. I want the people there to know that we care about their suffering.'
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire