Medical advice on practice websites could land GPs in legal trouble, lawyers have warned. The advice, published in the Medical Defence Union's In Practice Journal, says patients should be told that online advice is no substitute for a surgery visit. It also highlights litigation that could arise if hackers got hold of a patient's personal details.
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom