The 'two-week' rule for breast cancer referrals must be reviewed, say UK experts. They are concerned that pressure to refer high-risk patients to a specialist within two weeks of a GP appointment is leading to delayed care for patients referred as 'routine' who are found to have breast cancer. More than one in four patients found to have breast cancer are being referred as 'routine', putting them on waiting lists that can be as long as 30 days. BMJ Online.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide