Dr Richard Try, a GP in Gosport, Hampshire, has created a way for GP practices to have a website without all the bother of negotiating with web designers or learning to program. The system, GPsite, is run by Dr Try's company, Medical Computing Ltd. A two-month free trial enables practices to evaluate the system. Visit www.gpsite.info for details.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire