The DoH will extend Payment by Results into community settings by setting tariffs for care delivered outside hospital. The tariff will apply to activity delivered in community-based alternatives to acute hospitals from 2007/8. Other tariffs will be recalibrated so that there will be a single tariff for attendances in A&E, minor injuries units and walk-in centres.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide