Smokers who used a text-messaging service to support smoking cessation were twice as likely to give up smoking as a control group, according to the findings of a UK pilot trial. The research, presented at the 36th annual conference for the Society of Academic Primary Care in West London this month, involved 200 participants over six months. www.sapc.ac.uk. More stories from the conference, pages 14 and 15.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide