People aged between 50 and 59 years and from the poorest fifth of the population are more than 10 times more likely to die than their peers from the richest fifth, according to a study by University College London and the Institute for Fiscal Studies. 'The English Longitudinal Study of Ageing' looked at 8,780 people born before 1952. Of those aged 50-59 years, 2.5 per cent of the poorest fifth had died, compared to 0.2 per cent of the richest fifth.
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon Urgent Care Centre Greenbrook Healthcare Beckenham, London (Greater)
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester