Pregnant women and those trying for a baby should avoid drinking alcohol completely, according to the latest DoH guidance. The revised guidance aims to ensure that women do not underestimate the dangers of drinking alcohol while pregnant, says the DoH. It replaces existing advice that suggested that one to two units of alcohol per week was acceptable for pregnant women. But if pregnant women do decide to drink they should not drink more than one to two units of alcohol once or twice a week, the revised guidance says. For further details see www.dh.gov.uk/en/News/DH_074968.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various