An independent think tank has warned the NHS Confederation that lives will be lost if the health service fails severely to reduce its carbon footprint. The New Economics Foundation's 'Taking the Temperature: towards an NHS response to global warming', warns that the NHS will struggle to meet exacting pollution targets set by the government. Enough energy to fly 26,000 people to New York from London is wasted every year by NHS computers being left on overnight, according to the authors. The report also calls on managers to use greener fuels where possible.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various