The BMA has been granted a judicial review of the DoH's decision to cap GP pensions. GPC chairman, Dr Hamish Meldrum: 'There is a very important principle at stake which is that when the government makes agreements it should stick to them.' It is unlikely the review will be completed by the end of the year.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide