Health secretary Patricia Hewitt dismissed the content of the Conservative Party health White Paper as 'more rhetoric than real'. Speaking at the NHS Confederation conference in London last week, she said the core of 'NHS Autonomy and Accountability' echoed Labour policy but was fundamentally flawed in detail, such as an apparent return to GP fundholding.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide