The chairman of healthcare pollsters Medix UK has written an open letter calling on prime minister Gordon Brown to overhaul the management of the NHS IT programme. Robin Guenier, also chairman of a guild called the Company of Information Technologists, said the programme's chain of command is blurred, allowing senior figures to blame each other for problems. He also backed calls for an independent inquiry into the programme.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire