The BMA has published a poster detailing a day in the life of a typical GP, to highlight to patients how hard practices work, and sent it to each UK practice. The poster aims to make clear how much work GPs do behind the scenes - in addition to the 7,000 consultations a year that they each carry out - such as paperwork, telephone consultations, home visits and actually running the practice as a business. Copies of the poster have been sent to every practice in the UK.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire