A trial into the effect of tibolone (Livial) to relieve menopausal symptoms in women with a history of breast cancer has been halted early after researchers found an increased rate of cancer recurrences associated with the drug.Manufacturer Organon said the trial, which began in May 2002 and was due to end this December, would be stopped in July. The study advisory board said it would close early because it would not meet the primary objective of showing an equivalent effect of tibolone and placebo in breast cancer recurrence.
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom