A booklet entitled 'Want to Lose Weight?' has been produced by charity Developing Patient Partnerships for surgeries to hand out to patients. The booklet features practical steps to improve diet and exercise. Devon GP Dr Beth McCarron-Nash said: 'Obesity has a major impact on practice workload and something as motivational and appealing as this booklet is guaranteed to be really popular with patients who need to lose weight.' More details at www.dpp.org.uk.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide