Patients should be able to buy medication not available on the NHS and remain NHS patients, doctors' leaders believe. Doctors at the 2007 BMA Annual Representative Meeting called for all UK health department to change their rules on this issue. A BMA survey launched at the conference found that 53 per cent of patients were prepared to pay for some services because NHS resources were limited.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various